Monday 20 August 2012

The Beginning of Real and Simple


As I sit here(heart pounding, hands shaking and fingers missing the correct keys) I write my first blog post.  This is an idea I have been toying with for a while but very afraid to jump into.  I'm not sure what made me think this was the time but hey, right now is as best a time as any I guess.  

My purpose for this Blog is just a place where I can write about my adventures (or misadventures) with trying to change the way my family lives, eats and plays. 

Why did I decide to change all of this you ask? 

About 2 years ago I began learning that everything I thought I knew about nutrition, health and everyday products was completely backwards and just out-right WRONG!  When I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease my research into a Gluten-Free life opened my eyes to a world of alternative nutrition.  And the birth of my first baby led me to become concerned about which products I use on him and the world he will be growing up in.  

Then I discovered Pinterest (Ohh how I love you Pinterest).  My eyes were opened to a whole new beast...I began to ‘Pin’ as if it was my job (hubby says I have a bit of an obsession, but really it has changed so many things in our lives).  I found lots and lots and LOTS of interesting blogs which have inspired me to make my lil Fam’s life more natural and simple. 

So join me as I try out all the neat, fun, interesting and simple things I find through Pinterest.  And please leave your comments, I’d love to know how you make your life Real and Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment